Friday, April 1, 2011

30th of March... out like a lamb.

Hello, My internet wasn't working last night, so I did not get your post up until today.

Thursday in class we finished our worksheet from wednesday. Then I passed out all your stories. I want you to add "time words" into your stories. It could be things on the worksheet like "First" "Then" "Later" "Much Later" and "Finally" or you could use actually use times like "at eight o'clock in the morning..."

After you finished writing your new rough draft, I gave you a white piece of paper to start drawing your illustrations on. Your illustrations need to be in comic strip form. At least 5 frames (One for where your character started, one for each of the locations, and one for where he is "right now") The catch is, all of the buildings in your pictures must be the pictures from Nuestro Centro (our downtown)... the one in the classroom.

Your last rough drafts are due today and your final drafts will be due on monday (I will correct them during class today.)

Mr. Lingle is going to do Music Friday with you today! Feels like its been forever!

Also, remember to bring $$$ for the taco bus and meet me on the upper deck at 11:45. If you are not there at 11:45 we will leave without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment